Different Devices Used to Visit
How to Play
- Click and drag a piece to move it.
- If a piece is dragged near the correct position relative to another piece, when released, it will snap into position. The combined pieces will then move as a single piece.
- If pieces are rotatable, a single click will rotate the piece clockwise by 90°.
- Move all the pieces into their correct positions to complete the puzzle.
- Select the New Puzzle option from the menu to create a fully customized jigsaw puzzle.
- For a greater challenge, create a puzzle that allows rotation of the pieces. A single click will rotate the piece clockwise by 90°
- Use the Display Edge Pieces button to show only the edge pieces and do those first.
- Once all the edge pieces are connected, click the Display Edge Pieces button again to show the remaining pieces.
- Use the Display Photo button to display the completed puzzle to determine where a piece is positioned.
By selecting the New Puzzle option from the menu, the following puzzle variations may be chosen:
- Photograph: choose from a selection of constantly updated photographs in a variety of categories
- Shape of the pieces: in addition to the classic jigsaw puzzle piece shape you have the choice of four others to add an extra challenge
- Number of pieces: choose a smaller number for younger children or to just keep it simple
- Rotatable pieces: choose whether the pieces can rotate. Turn this off for an easier puzzle
By selecting the Settings option from the menu, the following may be chosen:
- Puzzle background: choose from a variety of background colors and patterns to better suit the current photograph
- Sound effects: turn the sound effects on or off